High quality G NIB Metal Modified Caneta Flower Body Fountain Pen
Suitable for calligraphers who use basic learning English calligraphy in the use of circular body or painting, you can choose this pen
Advantages: Can be filled with ink, writing volume, easy to write, learning difficulty is low
(1) Generously fill ink converter
(2) Do some practice strokes and allow the ink a chance to run
(3) Write in slow, intentional lines. Pen is not made for rapid writing and drawing.
(4) Ink flows much easier when writing with pulling strokes, as opposed to cross or forward strokes
(5) As needed, give the pen a small ink boost by pushing some down the converter.
(6) As a rule of thumb, the higher quality ink you use the better performance you’ll get with the pen. Higher quality inks and thicker inks can better withstand the line variation of the flexible nib
(7) Frequent cleaning of the nib is recommended
(8) It’s better to empty the ink converter if you don’t plan on using the pen for longer periods of time